Juniper Networks Introduces Mist Premium Analytics Service to Provide Actionable Business Insights Across Network, Security and Location Domains
“End-to-end network visibility into network, security and location behavior is traditionally both complex and costly because of disparate systems, organizational silos and the lack of an overarching intelligence engine to tie all the pieces together,” said
Premium Network Analytics
Mist Premium Analytics gives enterprises insight into network performance and user experiences for all endpoints, thus enabling proactive capacity planning for heterogenous networks. This makes it easier and faster for customers to correlate data across their multi-vendor network solutions. The Mist Premium Analytics service visualizes the data through dashboards and rich reporting capabilities, thus eliminating the need for customers to request additional resources from their BI teams which are inundated with data insight requests.
With these premium network analytics, Juniper Mist customers can do the following:
- Improve insight into Wide Area Network (WAN) performance in branch/retail offices with Link Quality of Experience (QoE) and Application QoE
- Get insight into usage patterns of Wireless LANs (WLANs) to predict trends and adapt to changing requirements such as soaring bandwidth needs or increased client density
- Compare & contrast data from a Mist network with other data sources from third-party providers
- Get a full stack view into network performance for heterogeneous networks
Premium Engagement Analytics
By leveraging Mist Location services (either standalone or with complementary location technologies from Mist’s ecosystem of partners), Juniper Mist customers can improve business insights with customizable reporting and analytics that leverage location-based contextual information. This enables customers to better understand employee, shopper and guest behavior, as well as understand process workflows. Some real-world applications include:
- Improving shopper engagement to boost experience and revenue
- Understanding the traffic flow of customers in a venue
- Optimizing sales associate allocation based on historical shopper/guest traffic pattern trends
- Streamlining workflows in a manufacturing plant
- Understanding the return on marketing spend in retail environments
- Understanding space utilization of employees in a campus or building
The Mist Premium Analytics service, which includes both network analytics and engagement analytics capabilities to boost insights for IT and business teams, can analyze up to one year of data and provides fully customizable queries and reporting.
The Mist Premium Analytics service will be available on
- More information on the Mist Premium Analytics service is located here.
- Follow Mist Systems online: Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn
Leslie Ruble Juniper Networks408-936-2111 firstname.lastname@example.org
Source: Mist Systems, Inc.