Juniper Networks Hosts Annual User Conference NXTWORK 2018 Americas
LAS VEGAS, Oct. 09, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Juniper Networks (NYSE: JNPR), an industry leader in automated, scalable and secure networks, today kicked off its fourth annual customer and partner summit, NXTWORK, taking place October 9-11 at the Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada. This year’s event has nearly doubled in size, bringing together Juniper Networks’ executives, customers, partners and industry leaders to share knowledge and discuss the next era of networking.
Along with Fortune 500 customers and partners, Juniper Networks’ Chief Executive Officer, Rami Rahim, and Chief Technology Officer, Bikash Koley, will share the company’s vision for solving the world’s most difficult problems in networking through engineering simplicity. Attendees will gain access to technical and business-value breakout sessions, hands-on demos of Juniper’s latest technologies, networking opportunities with industry leaders, free certification exams and more.
Juniper Networks’ speakers include:
- Rami Rahim, Chief Executive Officer
- Bikash Koley, EVP, Chief Technology Officer
- Manoj Leelanivas, EVP, Chief Product Officer
- Pierre-Paul Allard, EVP, Chief Customer Officer
- Mike Marcellin, SVP, Chief Marketing Officer
- Brian Rosenberg, Corporate VP, Global Partners and Alliances
- Mike Bushong, VP, Enterprise and Cloud Marketing
Special guest keynote and panel speakers include:
- William Wong, National Organizer, World Robot Olympiad
- Andre Kindness, Principal Analyst, Forrester Research
- Mick Ebeling, Chief Executive Officer and Founder, Not Impossible Labs
- Kellen Pucher, Director of Strategic Initiatives, Smart Mobility, Panasonic Corporation of North America
- Craig Smith, Senior Network Manager, Intelligent Transportations Systems, Panasonic Corporation of North America
- Stephen Olson, Distinguished Engineer, The Home Depot
- Chris Grusz, Worldwide Leader of AWS Marketplace Infrastructure, Big Data & DevOps Categories, Amazon Web Services Marketplace
- Al Opher, General Manager, U.S. Industrial Market, Sales & Distribution, IBM
Juniper will take the event to Europe next, occurring from November 27-28 in London, U.K. Please find more information about NXTWORK EMEA here.
- Blog: NXTWORK 2018: Engineering Simplicity During a Time of Explosive Growth, by Rami Rahim
About Juniper Networks
Juniper Networks simplifies the complexities of networking with products, solutions and services in the cloud era to transform the way we connect, work and live. We remove the traditional constraints of networking to enable our customers and partners to deliver automated, scalable and secure networks that connect the world. Additional information can be found at Juniper Networks (www.juniper.net) or connect with Juniper on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Juniper Networks, the Juniper Networks logo, Juniper and Junos are registered trademarks of Juniper Networks, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the United States and other countries. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.